[3830] BC QSO VE7XF Single OpMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] BC QSO VE7XF Single OpMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2021 23:24:52 +0000
                    British Columbia QSO Party - 2021

Call: VE7XF
Operator(s): VE7XF
Station: VE7XF

Class: Single OpMixed HP
QTH: NPR - Comox
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    9      2        8        2
   80:   19     19       15       12
   40:   50      3       28        2
   20:  136      4       45        3
   15:    4      1        4        1
   10:    1      1        1        1
Total:  219     30      101       21  Total Score = 125,484

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Was it the football game? Was it propagation? Was it the sun? Was it the moon?
Things got off to a slow start, trying to avoid the FOCers. I decided it was to
be a CW only entry, and things were moving along nicely until the NA started,
when I gave up and moved up to the dark side. Hmmm, maybe this SSB thing isn't
so bad after all. I used to be pretty good at it.
Sunday condx were much worse, IMHO. Maybe Cycle 25 will be better by next year.
Overall, I probably did as well as could be expected with my 160 vertical in a
tree, used on all bands. The ant tuner hiccuped a couple of times on a band
change, but nothing serious.
Elecraft K-Line, 500w., N1MM
Ralph, VE7XF