[3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, elefa@wippies.fi
Subject: [3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 14:10:39 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Feb 10

Call: OH5ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KP21SA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   8
   20:  35
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  43  Mults = 41  Total Score = 1,763

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

X-ray flux is just slightly up (background A2)
from Absolute Solar Minimum. There are some
new active areas just turning into sight on
the Solar 'disk'... Some stations have pretty
amazing ears to copy my basic power from the
sloper wire, even though I have to often wait
for the end of the queue. Strongest signals
from Europe were from PA0INA and HA9RT....
Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856