[3830] CWopsT W8FN Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w8fn@windstream.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W8FN Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 14:27:42 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Feb 10

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00

------------
  160:
   80:   75
   40:   66
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  141  Mults = 130  Total Score = 18,330

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

This session got the week's CWTs off to a pretty good start. Ran on 80 for the
first half of the session, and rates were pretty good. Many signals seemed
weaker than usual, but steady with little QSB. Once again the Beverage in the
Diversity receive channel helped pull out some of the weaker callers. QSY to 40
revealed a band absolutely chock-full of signals. I tried to work a few S&P
QSOs on the way up the band looking for a hole, but the rate was pretty low. I
finally just plunked the transmitter in a hole way up on the high side of the
band and set up shop. The rate was respectable, but not quite what I had hoped
for. One of these days I'll again break the 150 QSO barrier, but it just wasn't
meant to be today. See everyone in the 1900Z running.

73...
Randy, W8FN