[3830] EU-DX YT5YTT SOABMixed QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] EU-DX YT5YTT SOABMixed QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2021 07:35:06 +0000
                    European Union DX Contest - 2021

Call: YT5YTT
Operator(s): YT5YTT
Station: YT5YTT

Class: SOABMixed QRP
QTH: Valjevo
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0     0         0          0
   80:  198     0        32          0
   40:  191     0        35          0
   20:   61     0        19          0
   15:    0     0         0          0
   10:    0     0         0          0
Total:  450     0        86          0  Total Score = 335,658

Club: SKY Contest Club

Comments:

First contest after a while... It was very dificult to stay awake as much as it
is needed, but I've worked about 14 hours (I think). At the end, it was really
fun from urban location. First evening, a lot of noise on 80. After 4 hours it
cames on its own. 40 was good as always, specially when starts short skip at
13:00 UTC next day. 20 is not for QRP without good antenna. My Delta loop isn't
so good for that. Maybe because I didn't had patience, but 61 Qs are to low
result on 20.

This is very good contest. It will be in my contest calendar in the future.

73's to all