[3830] HamCation NJ2OM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] HamCation NJ2OM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2021 13:36:07 +0000
                    HamCation QSO Party - 2021

Call: NJ2OM
Operator(s): NJ2OM
Station: NJ2OM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   10      1
   40:   15
   20:   18     15
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   43     16  Total Score = 59

Club:

Comments:

This event turned out much better than I was expecting.  I was using a new rig -
an Elecraft K3S and it gave me the chance to explore the radio.

One unimportant note - some folks gave current temperatures as opposed to the
expected high temperature for the day.  Some stations gave both as the day got
late and temperatures dropped.

Maybe the sponsoring group can make this an annual event during Hamcation?!

I enjoyed it,
Mike NJ2OM