[3830] PACC WB8WKQ SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, seismadude2@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] PACC WB8WKQ SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2021 14:37:44 +0000
                    Dutch PACC Contest - 2021

Call: WB8WKQ
Operator(s): WB8WKQ
Station: WB8WKQ

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:    2      0      2
   40:   20      1     10
   20:   50     19     22
   15:
   10:
---------------------------
Total:   72     20     34  Total Score = 3,128

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Since this is more of a Euro contest, I merely compete against my previous
year's scores.  Got off to a real good start with nearly 70 Q's during the US
morning.  All were on 20M though.  I checked 15M a couple of times, heard two
PAs, but they didn't hear me. Still, I was ahead of previous years' pace.
Figured I had 100 Q's "in the bag", since I usually do pretty decent
on 80M (usually around 30 or more Q's).  Because of the RTTY contest, 40M is
pretty dicey, but I still managed to work 20 Q's on 40M.  To my surprise, 80M
never really opened to PA-land for me.  Only worked 2 Q's on 80M, both with
great difficulty.  So, I didn't reach my 100 Q goal.  Oh well, there's always
next year.  Thanks for a pretty fun contest.  I always enjoy getting the Dutch
PACC Contest Ribbon in the mail.