[3830] RTTY WPX W4GE SOSB/40 TB-Wires HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, schmiera@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX W4GE SOSB/40 TB-Wires HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 00:57:10 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2021

Call: W4GE
Operator(s): W4GE
Station: W4GE

Class: SOSB/40 HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 12

------------
   80:
   40:  422
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Carolina DX Association

Comments:

After an hour or two mucking about in the higher bands, it seemed clear that
night-time 40m was best for my situation (Valentines day and other activities
all occurring during the day.  So I changed up to SOSB (A) HP.

Rained all weekend, had some software corruption problems with the N1mm
Logger.ini file, and getting the digital MMVari window to work correctly with my
rig.  Finally got it going and all went swimmingly.  Learned the lesson of too
much time taken S&Ping in this contest.  Truly, this is one for running!

Thanks all who heard and responded in kind.  Stay healthy all!

Rick W4GE

Rig: K3S/P3, KPA1500, Acom 1500

Antenna:  40m vertical with elevated radials.

Software: N1MM+