[3830] RTTY WPX W0MB SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0mb@outlook.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX W0MB SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 02:42:24 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2021

Call: W0MB
Operator(s): W0MB
Station: W0MB

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 29

------------
   80:  208
   40:  517
   20:  325
   15:   11
   10:    0
------------

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

NTS: SFI,71,4,1. IC7610,Alpha 89,MFJ998,PRO67B@60,Dipole for 80,N1MM+. Well here
we go again me being the perfect procrastinator. I need to get some kind of plan
together for contesting as if I did I think that I could beat my old score and
do a bunch better. Was playing with the amp right up till starting time. The
contest is a lot of fun and band conditions were pretty good. Fifteen meters on
Saturday afternoon opened a little to ja's and that was fun. I am still learning
some tricks and gaining operator knowledge and bic time and that goes a long
way. I slept to late and lost 1 hour of time that could have very productfull
for mults and qso's. I still need to do a few things to get rid of rf in the
shack as it raised it's ugly head. The braid side of the 80 dipole was laying
down on the guy wires but still worked ok if there was no wind. I never did use
the vertical on 80 meters as I should have checked that out. I need to get rid
of distractions and do some planning next time or for any contest. I also should
have put up vertical's for 20 and 40 as they helped before but this year it was
very cold and snow on the ground before the contest for weeks. 2015 kd0fw 1025
Q's 522 M's for 1.24 Mill points. 2017 nx0i 1155 Q's 458 m'S for 1.4 Mill
points. 2021 w0mb 1168 Q's 420 M's for 1.02 Mill