[3830] RTTY WPX N6HI SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6hi.qrp@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX N6HI SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 05:55:07 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2021

Call: N6HI
Operator(s): N6HI
Station: N6HI

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 15

------------
   80:   1
   40:  15
   20:  28
   15:   8
   10:
------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Ran QRP, just ONE HALF WATT to a 20 foot end fed wire.
This was a part-time on and off operation, using only the
IC-705 built-in decoding and messages for RTTY, no PC.
I think I am about ready now to try RTTY from a summit!
I think I likely missed some of the best band openings.
I managed a handful of contacts on 15 meters, but most
signals there were much weaker than the signals on 20m.
Most contacts were completed with a quick exchange, but
occassionally repeats were needed. Thanks for your patience
with my QRP, and most of all, thanks for the RTTY QSOs!
GO ARIZONA OUTLAWS! 73, John N6HI