[3830] RTTY WPX W1AJT(VE3UTT) SOAB TB-Wires HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1ajt@atolda.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX W1AJT(VE3UTT) SOAB TB-Wires HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 11:37:23 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2021

Call: W1AJT
Operator(s): VE3UTT
Station: W1AJT

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: EM95
Operating Time (hrs): 16

------------
   80:
   40:  298
   20:  202
   15:   50
   10:
------------

Club: Carolina DX Association

Comments:

K3 / HexBeam @ 7m / 43' Vertical

Good activity and decent conditions.

It still amazes me that some run operators end their exchange with their own
call sign instead of the worked operator's call sign.  I already know your call!
 With multiple operators calling, many times the response exchange gets overrun
at the start by QRM and you'll get the exchange but not to whom it is directed
which is why you send the worked call sign at the end in addition to the
beginning. This is not rocket science.