[3830] RTTY WPX XM2X Distributed M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX XM2X Distributed M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 12:35:36 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2021

Call: XM2X
Operator(s): VA2RC VE2FK VE2PI VE2SG VE2EBK
Station: XM2X

Class: Distributed M/M HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
   80:  229
   40:  616
   20:  962
   15:  126
   10:

Club: Contest Group du Quebec

Comments:

Hope you liked this rather special prefix. We received several comments
throughout the contest.

A bit of confusion from XE2X when XM2X called him for a first QSO. I needed to
call him 2-3 times before he came back to me.

Lots of fun in Distributed mode. No networking problem throughout the contest.
Thanks to the whole N1MM development group