[3830] CWopsT AF8A Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT AF8A Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 14:22:30 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Feb 17

Call: AF8A
Operator(s): AF8A
Station: AF8A

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:   0
   80:  28
   40:  54
   20:   0
   15:   0
   10:   0
------------
Total:  82  Mults = 80  Total Score = 6,560

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

The 80 band has changed personality a bit, now that we are almost 2 months past
the winter solstice.  Even so, it was still a good place to start the CWT.
CQ'ing on 40m was productive as well, 42 Q's in 30 minutes.

I was glad to see not just one or two but four member numbers in my log for the
first time:  WA5YOM, AG4CC, K1TZQ and KB9S.  We've had QSOs in the past (some
going way back, to 1985, for Mark, KB9S) but it's good to work the 2700's and
2800's.  Looking forward to that first 29xx QSO!