[3830] RTTY WPX IQ1RY(@IR1G) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX IQ1RY(@IR1G) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 13:17:58 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2021

Call: IQ1RY
Operator(s): IW1ARB IZ1LBG
Station: IR1G

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Cortazzone (AT)
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
   80:  531
   40: 1275
   20: 1036
   15:  169
   10:    0
------------

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

What a contest! Just a father and son contesting togheter!
Partecipation has been great and band was always crowded.

We had a storm coming the friday before the contest and we know that the 40/20m
rotator was just unusable for almenost all contest so we keep 40m and 20m
antenna just pointed to US. Fortunatly the secondary 20m beam still worked good
enougth to AS.
15m was open time to time but people doesn't belive on it. Worked a good number
of YB/HS...

Some minor issues inside but we operate the whole contest without interruption.
Being a two ops team was not easy but we made it.

Thanks to OL57ZW (OL7M) for incredible compatition, we cannot even imagine to
compete with you from our small station!
And of course congrats to IQ4FC (IR4M) for their incredibile result!

See you next one!

Filippo IZ1LBG