[3830] ARRLDX CW KB0EO SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kb0eo@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KB0EO SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 21:04:10 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: KB0EO
Operator(s): KB0EO
Station: KB0EO

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Minnesota
Operating Time (hrs): 8:15

  160:
   80:   11     9
   40:   55    39
   20:  207    66
   15:   66    32
   10:   12    10
-------------------
Total:  351   156  Total Score = 164,268

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Yawn...not to impugn my fellow DX contest warriors...I just could not get myself
motivated for this one. I ended up with about half the score of last
year...sorry team South.

The only really notable thing was the tremendous auroral conditions that caused
many repeats. In addition, those veteran stations that knew the flutter was
prevalent, yet still sent at speeds that could not be copied, shame! I asked a
number of people to QRS while I was running - the ones that did made it into the
log...the ones that did not comply did not make it.

I worked a number of EU QRP stations on 20 meters running 5 watts - very
impressive. 40 meters was very strong to VK/ZL on Saturday morning with several
stations at S9+20.

We'll see how things go for the rest of the contest season...I am getting burnt
out...

73,

Dan - KB0EO
Kilkenny, MN