[3830] ARRLDX CW N4ZR SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N4ZR SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 22:56:26 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: N4ZR
Operator(s): N4ZR
Station: N4ZR

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 15:16

  160:
   80:   11     9
   40:  158    52
   20:  854    89
   15:   55    32
   10:    4     3
-------------------
Total: 1082   185  Total Score = 600,510

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I was going to do single-band 20, but found out Friday that assistance isn't
allowed for single band, so decided to concentrate on 20 but do other bands when
it dried up.  Had fun but didn't meet my target of 100 countries on 20.

Nice surprise on Saturday when 15 opened a little to Europe and got a few QSOs
on 10.  Conditions Sunday were terrible, I thought, with most signals way down
and local noise up.  Worked a lot of QSOs on pure ESP and momentary upward QSB.
Had S7 line noise on 15 and 20, just to give me something to do next week.