[3830] ARRLDX CW K1EP(@K2LE/1) SOSB/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1ep@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K1EP(@K2LE/1) SOSB/80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 00:29:10 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K1EP
Operator(s): K1EP
Station: K2LE/1

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH: VT
Operating Time (hrs):
Remote Operation

  160:    0     0
   80:  431    54
   40:    0     0
   20:    0     0
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  431    54  Total Score = 69,174

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to Andy K2LE for the use of his station.  Conditions seemed off this
weekend.  The station had antenna problems on 20M and 15M, so instead of a M2
operation, we opted for two separate SO SB operations on 80M and 40M.  Even that
got sidelined Saturday night, as there ended up being issues that shut my remote
operation down.  Thanks for the Qs.  Looks like there will be a lot of work
needed this spring to get the station back to full operation.