[3830] ARRLDX CW AD4EB SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW AD4EB SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 01:06:43 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: AD4EB
Operator(s): AD4EB
Station: AD4EB

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Tennessee
Operating Time (hrs): 28
Radios: SO2R

  160:   33    28
   80:  130    53
   40:  287    74
   20:  968    95
   15:  205    66
   10:   37    19
-------------------
Total: 1660   335  Total Score = 1,662,270

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

We had our rare case of snow and some freezing rain this week, luckily it was
most thawed as the contest began.  Was able to adjust the SteppIR antennas to
account for the ice.  Most enjoyable time was 20m on Sunday morning, it was wide
open to EU when I got out of bed.  Had a decent JA and Pacific opening during
the last few hours of the contest on 15 and 20m.