[3830] ARRLDX CW WA3AER SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, thbauer@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW WA3AER SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 01:19:08 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: WA3AER
Operator(s): WA3AER
Station: WA3AER

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Maryland
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:
   80:   54    26
   40:  154    48
   20:  190    54
   15:   57    24
   10:   18     9
-------------------
Total:  473   161  Total Score = 228,459

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I had hoped to do a lot better, but found condx on Saturday and Sunday poor for
me. If not for SA on 10 and 15M I might as well have shut down Saturday. It was
shocking how weak or even unreadable EU stations were; and they must have had a
heck of a time hearing me. The geo storm did us no favors.
Friday evening I had set a goal of 100 Qs and made 150. Off to a good start I'm
thinking. But when I checked the radio and solar condx on Saturday and Sunday
morning I knew it was going to be a rough time.
Although N1MM sez I op'ed 15 hours, there were many more hours BIC with zip
results.
I'll be back for the next go around though.

Tnx for all who dug me out of their noise levels. The Qs are much appreciated.

73
---
Ted   WA3AER

K3 / P3
KPA500 / KAT500
Hexbeam (35 ft); 80/40M loaded dipole (35 ft)
N1MM+