[3830] ARRLDX CW VE7UF(VE7JH) SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW VE7UF(VE7JH) SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 01:20:03 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: VE7UF
Operator(s): VE7JH
Station: VE7UF

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  703    74
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  703    74  Total Score = 156,066

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to VE7UF for letting me drive his 20m station during the day and diddle
with 80m and 40m at night.
Conditions here in VE7 were quite poor.
The good news is that our friends in Japan were very active with 346 stations in
the log. BY was represented by 22, UA0 with 16 and HL with 11. 9 DXCC from AS.
OC was represented by 7 DXCC, AF with 2.
The Americas gave 22 multipliers, much of South America was on and quite a few
Caribbeans as well.
Good ol' EU was tough to get, there was maybe 2 hours between the two days where
I could do somewhat of a run, mostly S&P that way. 34 DXCC, with Italy
taking the lead with 43 stations followed by Spain with 28 and France with 23.
The 15 OH and 11 SM contacts were welcome they would just pop in regardless of
the time of day. I guess Aurora does that.
Thanks to all who came out to play, and as always special thanks for pulling out
those weak West Coast signals.
73,
Gabor, VE7JH @ VE7UF