[3830] ARRLDX CW KZ5D SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KZ5D SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 01:14:13 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

  160:   26    17
   80:   99    38
   40:  203    50
   20:  572    68
   15:  123    31
   10:   27    11
-------------------
Total: 1050   215  Total Score = 676,605

Club:

Comments:

Hadn't planned to spend much time in the Test this weekend. But things happened.
Still cold weather in LA. Bands opened enough to hold my attention. And with the
Covid self-quarantining, what else did I have to do? This was mostly a S & P
event for me, with a couple of nice exceptions. Had a good EU run for a couple
of hours on Saturday morning. Was hoping for the same on Sunday, but conditions
were no match for the day before. And I had a fun run of JAs at the end of the
day on Sunday that started on 20, but found the JAs louder on 15, so I QSYed and
the run continued. Both ZF1A and ZF5T asked me to move to 10 on Sunday afternoon
but we just couldn't make it. Sorry guys. Apparently not too many LA guys were
active as many stations said they were glad to get the LA mult. I ended up
spending 22:30 at the rig. Probably should have chosen better times to be
active, but I just jumped in when I could. Thanks to all for the QSOs.