[3830] ARRLDX CW N4IQ SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N4IQ SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 01:43:32 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: N4IQ
Operator(s): N4IQ
Station: N4IQ

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: SC - Greenville
Operating Time (hrs): 8
Radios: SO2R

  160:   13     9
   80:   48    40
   40:  103    55
   20:   69    53
   15:   64    32
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  299   191  Total Score = 171,327

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Band     QSOs     Pts  Cty  Pt/Q
   1.8      13      39    9   3.0
   3.5      48     144   40   3.0
     7     103     309   55   3.0
    14      69     207   53   3.0
    21      64     192   32   3.0
    28       2       6    2   3.0
 Total     299     897  191   3.0
Score: 171,327  SOHP(A) 8HRS (on and off)

I just got into the contest to work some DX.  And
there was plenty of it. Worked China, Korea,
Australia, New Zealand, Saudi Arabia, Marshal Islands,
Hawaii, Cyprus, Kenya, Cape Verde, Japan, Aland Islands,
plus the usual assortment of EU, Caribbean, CA and SA
stations.  Even work a few 10M stations. I enjoyed just
working DX with no rush. A lot of fun.

2x TS590\'s; 2x KW ; Bunch of wire antennas
2x SDR Displays; N1MM+