[3830] ARRLDX CW KT7E(@K7ZS) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kevin.k7zs@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KT7E(@K7ZS) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 02:17:56 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: KT7E
Operator(s): K7ZS KI7Y K7RF NK7U KN7K WR7T KE7AUB KK7A K7MK
Station: K7ZS

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 38
Remote Operation

  160:   22     9
   80:  161    22
   40:  627    67
   20:  607    77
   15:  192    34
   10:    9     6
-------------------
Total: 1618   215  Total Score = 1,024,260

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

A Murphy Free weekend compared to the RTTY weekend / Ice - Snow storm fiasco!

Thanks to remote users Joe NK7U, Jim KK7A, Jim K7MK, Jon K7RF and Hank KR7X.
Local visits to our Covid Compliant station layout were Jim KI7Y, Sergey KN7K,
Andy KE7AUB and Phil WR7T

Thanks to those all of them for continuing to operate even when the rate was
lousy - conditions NOT good here in the Pacific NW ... the K index really made
EU difficult, but not impossible. Our score reflected that, 400k points off last
year with about the same crew and station.

So it goes!

Thanks and we will hope for better conditions in the SSB contest in a couple of
weeks.

73 Kevin K7ZS for the KT7E Gang