[3830] ARRLDX CW K1XM M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K1XM M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 02:39:28 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K1XM
Operator(s): K1XM KQ1F
Station: K1XM

Class: M/S LP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 34

  160:   16    13
   80:  333    62
   40:  587    83
   20:  768    89
   15:   96    52
   10:   34    21
-------------------
Total: 1834   320  Total Score = 1,759,680

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Charlotte and I operated this one from home.  We didn't push very hard.  We
stopped for meals and to sleep.  And we missed a good chunk of Saturday clearing
snow.

Conditions were surprising.  We worked Europe on 160 and 10.  We have no 160
antenna, all stations on that band were worked with 30 watts to the 80 meter
dipole.  80 was very good Friday and Saturday but was not good Sunday.  40
wasn't very good any time and was just about useless Sunday.  20 was the band.
15 opened to Europe a bit on Saturday and not at all on Sunday.  Ten opened
Saturday after European sunset, skew path and we worked a few stations there.

We're scheduled to get our Covid vaccinations on Tuesday.  Yippee!