[3830] ARRLDX CW N2AA(@W2CG) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w2cg@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N2AA(@W2CG) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 03:46:33 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: N2AA
Operator(s): W2CG W2EN W2NO
Station: W2CG

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 33

  160:   86    39
   80:  238    59
   40:  550    85
   20: 1186    93
   15:  213    57
   10:   39    15
-------------------
Total: 2312   348  Total Score = 2,411,640

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

We used the N2AA call in memory of our dear friend Gene Walsh (SK).
Overall disappointing atmospheric condx. We couldn't believe the amount of bad
spots posted on the Dx clusters for this contest.
Just three old guys banging away at the keys, if we didn't hear you it's because
we couldn't hear you, Hi.
We had difficulty in getting online scoreboard to work, so only posted our
scores for the last few hours of the contest.
QSO info will be uploaded to LoTW once we get the certificate confirmed, or QSL
direct to W2CG with SASE please.
Equipment:
Antennas:
10-15-20 F12 C36XL @60 ft, F12 C19 @45 ft
40 F12 C36XL @60 ft
80 Dipole, 80m Butternut HF6V phased verticals,
160 Inv L.

Amplifiers:
OM Power OM-2000A+, Alpha 76-PA

Rigs: