[3830] ARRLDX CW ED8W(OM5RW) SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, om5rw@azet.sk
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW ED8W(OM5RW) SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 08:49:31 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: ED8W
Operator(s): OM5RW
Station: ED8W

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: La Palma, EA8
Operating Time (hrs): 22
Remote Operation

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 2068    60
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total: 2068    60  Total Score = 371,700

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

Due to travel restrictions the remote operation was the only choice to
participate in this CW fiesta from perfect ED8W site. To keep things simple, the
SOSB on 20m was the best option considering the condx. Setup worked perfectly
(IC-7610 with N1MM+). I was feeling like playing video game, sometimes the band
condx were like in morse runner cw practising mode, no QRM just loud signals
from US/VE one after another in nice rate...hi. Manolo EA8DO spent the w/end in
the shack, supervising the station and keep pushing me to the limit. Without his
huge effort and help it would not be possible. My thanks goes to the station
owners Mari EA8LF and Manolo EA8DO, our second family on the Isla La Bonita.
Gracias.