[3830] ARRLDX CW N4DJ SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N4DJ@me.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N4DJ SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 13:57:52 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: N4DJ
Operator(s): N4DJ
Station: N4DJ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 9:32

  160:    6     6
   80:   61    34
   40:   98    47
   20:  181    57
   15:   23    16
   10:
-------------------
Total:  369   160  Total Score = 177,120

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I tried low power and used spotting this time. Not sure the spotting was worth
the trouble...The low power was caused by my L7 smoking during the CQ 160
contest! It still put out full power when I turned it off, but smoke was leaking
out! Not a good sign so I put fixing it on my long "to do" list. The
low power did better than I expected with my dipoles! I had a couple good runs
and low power was actually fun!
Rig was an Elecraft K3 running 90 watts output
Antennas were Inverted L for 160, Dipoles for 80 through 15.
73,
Don
N4DJ