[3830] ARRLDX CW K7SV SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K7SV SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 15:14:15 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: va
Operating Time (hrs): 20
Radios: SO2R

  160:   31    25
   80:  190    49
   40:  394    61
   20:  559    61
   15:   53    28
   10:   28    20
-------------------
Total: 1255   244  Total Score = 91,866

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I had a great time initially. Saturday afternoon stations on 10M not identifying
got so bad I packed it in. Ironically a station in the Caribbean on 80 must have
worked 20 stations with no ID. Folks were asking for his call which he ignored
until a couple stations started sending dits on him. Same station was
complaining about people duping him in his writeup! ARRL has to do better than a
minute between IDing and needs to enforce it. Unassisted operators are
penalized.

Rig K3 -  DX Doubler - K3
160 - Inverted L over FCP
80 - E/W dipole at 80 ft
40 - NE/SW dipole at 70 ft NW/SE dipole at 70 ft
20 - 3 el F12 yagi at 70ft
15 - 3 el Cushcaraft yagi at 63ft
10 - 5 el HyGain yagi side mounted on swinging gate at 35ft