[3830] ARRLDX CW LZ9W M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW LZ9W M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 17:19:03 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: LZ9W
Operator(s): LZ1ZD LZ1PM LZ1UQ LZ1VS LZ3UP LZ3FM
Station: LZ9W

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Breznik
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  154    34
   80:  685    52
   40: 1420    58
   20: 1233    59
   15:  237    40
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 3729   243  Total Score = 2,716,983

Club: LZ Contest Team

Comments:

Condx were not the best. Anyway, first night we had a good run on top band,
while on second night 80 was the better band. We kept working US on 40m until
10.30 in a morning local time, so 40 was a money band in this one. Our 7 el DL
fixed to US proved itself once again. Short openings on 15m and relatively
acceptable condx on 20m.

We had a nice race with 9A7A guys on cqcontest.net, but it was strange that they
stopped uploading updates in last 30 min of the contest for some reason.

Thank you ALL for QSOs.
See ya in SSB leg of ARRL and also in WPX SSB in March.

73, de LZ1PM