[3830] ARRLDX CW VY2ZM(K1ZM) SOSB/160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K1ZM@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW VY2ZM(K1ZM) SOSB/160 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 17:35:53 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: VY2ZM
Operator(s): K1ZM
Station: VY2ZM

Class: SOSB/160 HP
QTH: PEI
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:  504    57
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  504    87  Total Score = 86,184

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I was planning on a different entry for ARRL CW this weekend but a family
emergency intervened.  Instead of what I had hoped to do, I "dabbled"
on 160m  for 15 hours with a single band entry - with many off times mandated by
the XYL VY2NA.

Hope to make more of an effort on SSB mode!

73 JEFF   VY2ZM

(By the way - I cannot make the ARRL log submission software recognize a single
band entry - it keeps saying my entry is all band!  Anyone else having this
issue?  Eg:  If you submit as MONO BAND - does your ARRL report come back saying
ALL BAND?

This did not happen last year - but I have tried 3 times now and I just cannot
make it accept a monoband entry.  Any alp Pls?  thanks!