[3830] ARRLDX CW K1KI M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, frenaye@pcnet.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K1KI M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 18:07:21 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K1KI
Operator(s): KM1P K1KI
Station: K1KI

Class: M/M HP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  217    53
   80:  547    69
   40: 1020    95
   20: 1669    97
   15:   92    53
   10:   34    24
-------------------
Total: 3579   391  Total Score = 4,184,091

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

We did our usual two operator, one operating position, tag-team effort with KM1P
on during the day and evening (33 hours) and K1KI the midnight to just after
sunrise (15 hours) times.  We choose M/M because there are fewer rules about
band changes.

Overall, conditions were not so great but activity levels from Europe were very
good and the low bands very good.

No significant equipment problems encountered but can't wait for the warmer
weather and the snow to melt!  We have a list of mostly minor repairs needed.

The 20m pileups both mornings around 11z were quite a rush.

73 Tom/K1KI and Joe/KM1P