[3830] ARRLDX CW WW2Y(@N2NT) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW WW2Y(@N2NT) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 17:41:33 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: WW2Y
Operator(s): WW2Y
Station: N2NT

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 40

  160:  161    37
   80:  650    48
   40:  515    66
   20: 1044    69
   15:   89    39
   10:   22    14
-------------------
Total: 2481   273  Total Score = 2,031,939

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Thank you for the contacts. I had a great time operating at Andy's fine QTH
while he was operating remotely in Maine. A series of elevated solar
disturbances during the entire weekend produced interesting and enhanced
conditions on 40 through 160m. Exactly at 2200Z Saturday afternoon, 40 minutes
before local sunset, I called CQ into Europe on 80m and had an instant pileup
that lasted more than two hours.  20m remained open with multipath and fading
effects on signals most the time, which made copying a challenge.  However,
conditions on 15 and 10 were definitely depressed.
73, Peter