[3830] CWopsT K8MR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8mr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K8MR Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2021 04:06:19 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Feb 25

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:   70
   40:   39
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  109  Mults = 103  Total Score = 11,227

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Band were long tonight - even 40M was weak to most of the NE. But unusual for
me, many more QSOs on 80 than 40.

I hope to work many of you this weekend in the South Carolina QSO Party on
Saturday and the North Carolina QSO Party on Sunday. I'll be mobiling my way
through those states on my way back to Ohio to meet a new grandson and again see
my XYL who has been up there helping out for the past month.

Both events start at 1500Z, earlier than many other QSO parties, and early
enough to let the RTTY fans get in a few hours in the SCQP before the NAQP RTTY
test.

73  -  Jim   K8MR