[3830] ARRLDX CW N1LN SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bemeier@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N1LN SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2021 11:25:54 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 15.5

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  382    75
   10:
-------------------
Total:  382    75  Total Score = 85,950

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thought 15 was going to be open based on Friday night OC mults. Also Saturday
morning EU opening was excellent. Signals were not strong but lots of them and
great rate.  The band pretty much closed to EU before noon, but SA kept things
going. No JA on Saturday night gray line. Well, then Sunday came and the band
was mostly dead. A few EU and AF and mostly SA.  Big thanks to the SA turnout
that kept me in the chair.  Also running SO2V was very helpful.  The run rate
was mostly not there which made SO2V easier.  Finally worked 4 JAs at Sunday
gray line and quit.

If I do participate in ARRL DX SSB it won't be single band 15!

73,
Bruce N1LN