[3830] KRC SST KB9YOJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, KB9YOJ@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] KRC SST KB9YOJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2021 21:38:40 +0000

ADDRESS-CITY: Ellettsville
ADDRESS-STATE-PROVINCE: IN
ADDRESS-POSTALCODE: 47429
ADDRESS-COUNTRY: UNITED STATES
GRID-LOCATOR: EM69ML
EMAIL: kb9yoj@gmail.com
CREATED-BY: N1MM Logger+ 1.0.8996.0

All-

Yesterday I finished with my CW Academy Beginner Classes!  This was fun!  I
messed up some of my sending but gladly fixed my mistakes.  I couldn't hang with
some of the faster folks, but that's okay for jumping right in.

I was S&P only for my first time.  When I gain more RX proficiency, I'll be
running a frequency.  I did work K1USN, so I'll apply for a certificate to mark
the occasion.

Thanks to all who participates in SST and the CW Academy.  What a great
experience!  This stuff is solidifying my interests in CW!

The band was very quiet and short this afternoon which made for good SNR.  East
coast propagation to Indiana wasn't great but I could hear them and could work
them.  Anyone I called to could hear me.  Not too shabby......

Matt
73
DE KB9YOJ SK