[3830] SCQP W4AN(@W4AN/M) Multi-Op MobileCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ku8e@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] SCQP W4AN(@W4AN/M) Multi-Op MobileCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 05:55:59 +0000
                    South Carolina QSO Party - 2021

Call: W4AN
Operator(s): KU8E W4AN
Station: W4AN/M

Class: Multi-Op MobileCW LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 11

  160:
   80:   240
   40:   771
   20:   207
   15:
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:  1218    0       0  CW Mults = 51  Ph Mults = 0  Dig Mults = 0  Total
Score = 247,444

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

That was a fun QSO Party. It was nice to give our good friend W6OAT his last few
counties in SC. The pileups were great. 80, 40 and 20 meters had excellent
conditions.

Unfortunately we had a mishap when taking everything apart on Saturday night,
When removing the antennas off the trunk lid we wacked something against the
back windshield of John's Toyota and shattered it. We tried to get some help by
calling the insurance company and the AAA which was a total exercise in
frustration. It appears there is no one that can replace the window or do a
temporary fix (crash wrap) during the weekend. It's not drivable for the four
hour trip home. We need to get home by Monday so we are probably going to have
to rent a car to get home on Sunday and John will leave his car behind to have
it repaired and we will have to come back next week to get it.

So I guess that means no NC QSO Party for us on Sunday. Sorry to disappoint
everyone. We are disappointed as well since we were looking forward to it. As
the saying goes sh*t happens :(

Jeff KU8E for the W4AN team