[3830] NAQP RTTY W5AJ M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY W5AJ M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 07:04:53 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: W5AJ
Operator(s): W5AJ
Station: W5AJ

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: WTX
Operating Time (hrs): 2

   80:  35     25
   40:  54     26
   20:   2      2
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  91     53  Total Score = 4,823

Club: Midland ARC

Team:

Comments:

Decided to spend an hour and get more RTTY time in 2021.  Had "new"
computer with WIN10 and hadn't been setup yet for RTTY.... Win10 and I are not
yet friends.  had hoped to get few 15 meter q, but 20 was already in it's death
throw for the night.  I miss the days of 20 staying open...   The 40 meter beam
was damaged in recent ICE storm.  it would tune but near 0530 discovered the
HF2V would do fine.  The phased HF2V on 80, high swr to west, another fix it
post ICE storm.  Nice to get in some RTTY this weekend and hand out few Qs.  I
forgot no assisted class, so my effort gets M/2 category, another painful
reminder that second rig isn't setup yet on the WIN10 machine   73 W5AJ