[3830] CQ160 SSB N1UR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB N1UR Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 12:32:03 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: N1UR
Operator(s): N1UR
Station: N1UR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VT
Operating Time (hrs): 17
Radios: SO2R

Total:  QSOs = 600  State/Prov = 42  Countries = 8  Total Score = 67,650

Club:

Comments:

Well.  That had to be in my top 5 worst condition contests ever.  Not only was
Europe virtually non-existent for the whole contest here but I only made 2 Qs
beyond MN (NM and AZ).  Never heard nor worked the entire west coast or CO, ND,
SD, MT, WY< ID etc.  I thought the power was back on in Texas but only heard
and worked 2 stations the whole contest.

Amazingly, I did work 4 EU stations.  3 that called in despite hearing almost no
one else as I swept the band several times while CQing.  And 1 I called and
worked.  I might have heard about 12 Europeans total.

Despit a bit of Carib activity in ARRL DX CW, there was only a couple in this
contest.

It started off fun, 250 Qs in 4 hours running low power.  But went rapidly down
hill from there.

Lets hope the Low band conditions are A LOT better next weekend.

Thanks for the Qs.

Ed  N1UR

100W to a 2 el phased T top vertical array.