[3830] CQ160 SSB K4IU Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB K4IU Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 12:47:49 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: K4IU
Operator(s): K4IU
Station: K4IU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Rochester, MN
Operating Time (hrs): 6

Total:  QSOs = 189  State/Prov = 39  Countries = 1  Total Score = 17,000

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

I had a high noise level and I thought band conditions were bleak. Sunday
morning the band was better. My 160 antenna is also allergic to the higher part
of the band so I struggled up there. The CW version of this contest was better.
On the plus side, nice to to hear the voices of so many MWAers.

73
Fred K4IU