[3830] NAQP RTTY N1MGO M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1mgo@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY N1MGO M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 13:11:43 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: N1MGO
Operator(s): N1MGO KT1I
Station: N1MGO

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 12
Remote Operation

   80:  232    39
   40:   42    19
   20:  102    26
   15:   29    10
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  405    94  Total Score = 38,070

Club: Montachusett ARA

Team:

Comments:

Lots of fun!   We operated M/2, but only used one radio, the n1mgo remote.
See n1mgo.org for remote info.
Did not see any activity on 10Mtr, 15 started good then faded soon, 20 was good,
could not seem to get much going on 40, but 80 sure was GOOD!  It was our best
band.  We only had one Dupe, much better than in past contests.  Very few called
off frequency requiring very little RIT use.
Bambi had lots of fun!
Equipment:  Kenwood TS-590sg, Dipoles 450ft in the woods, all about 35 to 50 ft
up.  Elecraft KAT500 tuner, Elecraft KRC2 band decoder and remote RCS-10 switch
in the woods.
Software:  WriteLog, in remote mode, with RC-1101 control panel,
WriteLogInetServer, openvpn server at remote site to connect all the software,
Elecraft KAT500 remote, MMTTY and various other utilities for remote operation.
The radio equipment is located in Westminster MA
N1MGO located in Leominster MA and KT1I was in Bow NH.
All equipment and software operated without any (I say again!) ANY problems,
quite a feat for totaly remote operation.
Thanks to all the rtty operators that gave us contacts, and Ken, WB8PKK, for
housing the remote and allowing us to use his back woods for the antennas!
Thanks, The Bambi team, Gordon & Charlie.