[3830] CQ160 SSB K4GIG(KI4KWR) Single Op Assisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, KI4KWR@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB K4GIG(KI4KWR) Single Op Assisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 13:16:21 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: K4GIG
Operator(s): KI4KWR
Station: KI4KWR

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): 7

Total:  QSOs = 50  State/Prov = 24  Countries = 0  Total Score = 2,472

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Location:  Madison, AL
Radios: ICOM IC-7300
Club: GigaParts Amateur Radio Club / Alabama Contest Group
Logging Software: N1MM+
TX Antenna: Cuchcraft MA-160V

     K4GIG (GigaParts ARC)from the KI4KWR/KN4JJA Compound off County Line Road
in Madison, AL. Started Friday evening shortly after the Contest began and only
heard US stations, no EU's. Worked six hours and felt success was made from the
160m vertical in the back yard.
     Saturday we installed the DX Engineering Radial Plate with 20 radials in
the yard and achieved success with low SWR and made a few contacts for testing
purposes. Thanks to the ones I worked and see you in the next Contest.

73,
Steve KI4KWR
K4GIG Trustee

GigaParts ARC / Alabama Contest Group