[3830] UBA CW K1XM SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] UBA CW K1XM SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 14:30:29 +0000
                    UBA DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K1XM
Operator(s): K1XM
Station: K1XM

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: EMA
Operating Time (hrs): 11

   80:   31    19
   40:  136    37
   20:  282    56
   15:    1     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  450   112  Total Score = 158,144

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Difficult contest from the US.  Europeans get more points for working other
Europeans than for working weaker US stations.  The only incentive is that it is
fun working stations further away.

Propagation didn't help - 80 was noisy with weak signals.  What a difference
from the ARRL DX last weekend!

But working stations is a fun thing to do on a snowy rainy day.

I think my multiplier count is incorrect and my actual score will be lower.