[3830] NAQP RTTY KT0W Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt0w.sd@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY KT0W Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 16:59:50 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: KT0W
Operator(s): KT0W
Station: KT0W

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Yankton, SD
Operating Time (hrs): 9:53

   80:  189    42
   40:  132    34
   20:  296    38
   15:    5     2
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  622   116  Total Score = 72,152

Club: GPCC

Team:

Comments:

Second time doing this contest from the home QTH. Conditions were great on 20
and down. Some static crashes on 80, but not bad.
Should have spent more time on 15m, and should have moved to 40m earlier as I
missed out on all but 2 states in the 0 call area.
Writelog ran perfectly throughout the contest, and I only screamed at the
computer once this year Hi Hi.

Thanks to everyone who worked me and I hope to see you all again the next time!
de Nick / KT0W