[3830] NAQP RTTY W3DQ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ericrosenberg.dc@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY W3DQ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 19:20:33 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: W3DQ
Operator(s): W3DQ
Station: W3DQ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Washington, DC
Operating Time (hrs): 5

   80:   47    19
   40:   28    15
   20:   65    21
   15:   31     7
   10:    5     5
-------------------
Total:  176    65  Total Score = 11,440

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC Downtown-Laurel-Northwest

Comments:

After missing the last CW NAQP, my plan was to play in the RTTY segment during
the day between the CQ160 SSB.

I started out on 10m and 15m to help the home team (PVRC), then went to 20m and
40m hoping to pick up speed.

The conditions were pretty poor all the way around except for a short run on
80.

Having little traction on any band (20% running, 80% S&P), I ended up
spending less time in this one than expected.

And so it goes...

73,
Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC