[3830] NAQP RTTY K4JKB Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4jkb@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY K4JKB Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 20:56:06 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: K4JKB
Operator(s): K4JKB
Station: K4JKB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 9:43

   80:  147    36
   40:  108    29
   20:   50    20
   15:   26     5
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  331    90  Total Score = 29,790

Club:

Team: Black River Radio Ops

Comments:

I want to thank my family, my wife my 2 dogs for putting up with wires all over
the back yard and annoying sounds coming through the TV (even at 100 watts for
this contest. Little Tucker (AKA T-MAN) our chocolate lab really hates it when
this happens. My wife did make a comment that with this contest it wasn't as
loud as before.  I tried to tell her I could only use 100 watts and the huge
noise usually comes from 1,200 watts.  She really didn't want to hear it and
then just slapped me and told me to go do something and leave her alone.

be the worlds worst ham.  He has taken me up by my boot straps and slapped some
sense into me and taught me right from wrong regarding how to be a great
appliance operator.  I am a much better ham and have been since 2019 because of
him.   Thank you Tom Tillack (Behavioral Expert) -NQ8O -