[3830] WFD K7JA 1H LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WFD K7JA 1H LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2021 02:45:29 +0000
                    Winter Field Day - 2021

Call: K7JA
Operator(s): K7JA
Station: K7JA

Class: 1H LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 18

  160:    5      2      1
   80:   55     29     14
   40:   63     12      2
   20:  257    647      2
   15:    4     16      2
   10:    4      2      2
    6:    2      1      2
    2:    1      6      1
  222:    1      2      0
  432:    2      1      0
----------------------------
Total:  402    726     32  Mults = 50  Total Score = 160,900

Club: Orange County ARC-CA

Comments:

Above QSO and multiplier totals include Phone, CW, and Digital QSOs on 902 MHz
and above, for which there are no input rows on the submittal form.

Our club decided not to risk a field operation, because of the continuing
pandemic crisis, and my fallback field operation site's road was washed out, so
I operated from home this time. Glad to be able to give out QSOs to so many
intrepid Outdoor Class operators, and I look forward to operating from the field
next year with W6ZE.

73,

Chip K7JA