[3830] ARRLDX SSB VE9AA SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB VE9AA SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2021 23:53:11 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: VE9AA
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NB
Operating Time (hrs): 1:30

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   89    27
   15:   11     9
   10:
-------------------
Total:  100    36  Total Score = 10,800

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

1 hr on Sat, 30mins on Sun.

Condx were not, shall I say, optimum?

I long for those days that I can work the world with 8watts SSB from a converted
CB radio and a wet noodle for an antenna.......but then I'd need a time machine
to transport me back in time 43 yrs to get there and I am all out of flux
capacitors.

ZF1A and J68HZ had good signals and were conducting business in an efficient
manner.  Well done guys.

The newish RBN Beta map website is slightly wonky and shows me in Ontario one
day and New Brunswick the next.
Please do not let it fool you.  If I am signing a VE9 call, I am in NB.

*QZB* = You are all zero beat ; pse use ur XIT +/- ! (Applies to CW only)

CU (all of a sudden) in the next one.

Mike VE9AA in New Brunswick, Canada

(when I am SO2R)
2 X Icom IC-7410 and an assortment of wire antennas;

10m - Wire Gnd Plane (raised radials)
15m - Delta Loop @ 20feet
20m - Wire 4-Sq (raised radials) or Delta Loop @ 20feet
40m - Wire 4-Sq (raised radials)