[3830] ARRLDX SSB AC4G SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, AC4G@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB AC4G SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2021 00:16:05 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: AC4G
Operator(s): AC4G
Station: AC4G

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:   10     6
   80:   35    21
   40:   69    39
   20:  184    61
   15:   37    17
   10:   17     3
-------------------
Total:  352   147  Total Score = 155,232

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Bands were terrible Friday night into Saturday.  Propagation on low bands at my
sunrise  was absolutely terrible.  The low bands Saturday night were not much
better.  I was having the most difficult time making QSOs with my low power 100
W station into Europe.  On Sunday never heard any EU opening on 15 m, however,
did manage to work SA on 10m during a brief opening.  20m was indeed my bread
and butter band, but conditions were not good enough for me to run even though I
tried it a couple times.  Most of my effort was search and pounce.  All
together, I believe this to be the worst propagation I experienced in this
contest.  Still had fun trying to plan a new strategy.  Thanks for all who had
to bear my repeats with my weak signal.  Thanks all of the QSOs and best DX to
all.