[3830] ARRLDX SSB W5PR SOSB/10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB W5PR SOSB/10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2021 00:23:17 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: W5PR
Operator(s): W5PR
Station: W5PR

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  139    16
-------------------
Total:  139    16  Total Score = 6,672

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Well, it was better than last year, but that's not saying much. Only prop was in
the middle of each day and only on the highest antenna. Saturday was much better
than Sunday. Had a 29 hour in the 1700 hour Sat and a 35 hour in the 20000 hour
Sat. Highlight was working 2 KH6s on Sat. Again missed easy stuff like XE, KP2,
KP4, HI, CP, OA, P4, VP5. I'm glad we are on the upswing of the cycle!