[3830] ARRLDX SSB NS3T SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ns3t@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB NS3T SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2021 00:40:55 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: FM18
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    7     6
   80:   27    20
   40:   71    39
   20:  148    44
   15:   67    25
   10:   17     3
-------------------
Total:  337   137  Total Score = 138,507

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

That was ugly.  But it beat going outside in the cold.

It was fascinating (and frustrating) to hear stations with a beautiful booming
voice that's recorded for calling CQ - but when the op starts talking, it's hard
to hear them, as their voice is often thin and weak compared to what's on tape.

The biggest frustration this weekend was my call.  I've never had so many
stations struggle with my last letter.  Foxtrot, Quebec, India, Lima, Kilowatt,
Sierra, were the usual guesses.  Not sure why Tango or Tokyo is so hard to
understand.  I didn't want to say Texas, for fear they would think I was saying
59 Texas.

73 NS3T