[3830] ARRLDX SSB N7IR SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7ir@cox.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB N7IR SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2021 00:48:15 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: N7IR
Operator(s): N7IR
Station: N7IR

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 17.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:    2     2
   80:   13    11
   40:   54    26
   20:  137    56
   15:   60    32
   10:    4     3
-------------------
Total:  270   130  Total Score = 105,300

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

I had two goals during this propagation-challenged weekend: work my friends at
PJ2T and KH7M on as many bands as possible and not spend too much time on the
radio.  I'll call it a success on both counts: I worked PJ2T and KH7M on all
bands except 10 meters, which didn't really open here, and only spent 17.5 hours
on the radio.

Thanks for the contacts and your patience.

73
Gary, N7IR